Become a member today!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wake up america

Default Wake up america

ON JANUARY 1ST 2012, THE GOVERNMENT IS REQUIRING EVERYONE TO HAVE DIRECT DEPOSIT FOR SS CHECKS. WONDER WHY?

Be sure to scroll down to read entire explanation!

Do you receive a retirement check from Soc Sec or a pension fund and have it direct deposit? Well guess what? The government wants to tax it 1% !!! *just one more nail in the coffin me thinks......
    All of you old coots, and old coots to be, had better read this. Is your Soc. Sec. check on direct deposit?

WAKE UP AMERICA

1% tax on all bank transactions HR4646

Watch for this AFTER November elections; remember this BEFORE you VOTE in case you think Obama's looking out for your best interest.

A 1% tax on ALL bank transactions HR 4646. This government just cannot think of enough ways to tax the American people!

FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

1% tax on ALL bank transactions HR 4646 - ANOTHER NEW OBAMA TAX Checked this on snopes, it's true! Check out HR 4646.

President Obama's finance team is recommending a one percent (1%) transaction fee (TAX).

This is a 1% tax on ALL transactions at ANY financial institution - banks, credit unions, savings and loans, etc. Any deposit you make, or even a transfer within your accountwill have a 1% tax charged. If your paycheck or your social security or whatever is direct deposit, it will get a 1% tax charged for the transaction. If your paycheck is $1000, then you will pay $10 just for the privilege of depositing your paycheck in your bank.

Even if you hand carry your paycheck or any check into your bank for a deposit, 1% tax will be charged. You receive a $5,000 stock dividend from your broker, Obama's HR4646 takes $50 just to allow you to deposit that check in the bank. If you take $1,000 cash to deposit at your bank, 1% tax will be charged.

Mind you, these are the people who promised, if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax. Keep your eyes and ears open, you will be amazed at what you learn about the under-the-table moves to increase the number of ways you are taxed.

Oh, and by the way, if you receive a refund from the IRS next year and you have it direct deposited, or you walk in to deposit that check, you guessed it. You will pay a 1% charge of that money just for putting it in your bank. Remember, any money, cash, check or whatever, no matter where it came from, you will pay a 1% fee, if you put it in the bank.

Some will say, oh well, it's just 1%. Are you kidding? It's a 1% tax increase across the board, and once it's in place, they can also raise it at will. And if anyone protests, they will just say, "oh, that's not really a tax, it's a user fee!"

Think this is no big deal? Go back and look at the all transactions you made from last year's banking statements -- deposits, transfers, withdrawals, debit payments, checks you wrote, et al, EVERY transaction. Then, add the total of all those transactions and deduct 1%. Still think it's no big deal?
    A Proposed 1% Tax On All Financial Institution Transaction-Mostly Truth!
    snopes.com: Debt Free America Act
    If you are a guest and would like to join us, go here and sign-up.
    http://www.mystockbuddy.com/forum/register.php

If your account has not been approved within 24 hours it may be that you have been flagged as a known spammer, if you think this is in error, send me an email admin@mystockbuddy.com

My recent buys/holdings include

50% plus cash
    CPRK(Q)
    WWE
    OMEX
    SWHC
    GGPXF
    SDRL
    TNK
    NEVDF in at
    $1.2066 for trade
    ICGQF (I like this one, in at .16 average)
    Dec 2014 $2 OMEX calls (will expire worthless)
    Jan 2015 $17 SWHC calls (will most likely expire worthless)
    Jan 2017 $32 T calls
    Jan 2016 $400 AMZN call

Follow me
    http://twitter.com/#!/ChuckD_MSB

Default Re: Wake up america

Before we all go suckin'-down quarts of Limbaugh-Lemonade, here's the bill...
    Read The Bill: H.R. 4646 [111th] - GovTrack.us

It'll never fly. I'll take time later to read the whole thing but, right off'n the bat, I see a few holes. BigBiz will tunnel under this with "me2me" in-house transactions, and JohnQ6-Pack will go underground so fast!! How do you determine 1% of 1 goat = 6 chickens?

Wait a sec...Under "SEC. 4501. IMPOSITION OF TRANSACTION FEE"..
    ‘(e) Potential Exclusions- Subsection (a) shall not apply to transactions involving stock (and any options or derivatives with respect to stock) until--

‘(1) such time as the United States enters into an international agreement that regulates domestic and international stock exchanges, or

‘(2) the Secretary issues recommendations regarding the application of the fee as it applies to stock.
    Does that include live-stock?.. ..
    "Do Yer Due"...
    1) Prior to making trading decisions, consider seeking the advice of investment professionals.
    2) Prior to following the recommendations of this author, consider seeking the advice of health-care professionals (and gettin' yer head examined)...

1) The term `specified transaction’ means any transaction that uses a payment instrument, including any check, cash, credit card, transfer of stock, bonds, or other financial instrument.

If your account has not been approved within 24 hours it may be that you have been flagged as a known spammer, if you think this is in error, send me an email admin@mystockbuddy.com

50% plus cash
    CPRK(Q)
    WWE
    OMEX
    SWHC
    GGPXF
    SDRL
    TNK
    NEVDF in at
    $1.2066 for trade
    Jan 2017 $32 T calls
    Jan 2016 $400 AMZN call

Follow me

The sponsor of the bill

Rep. Chaka Fattah is a black nationalist. Fattah is not his original name; his father is neither an Arab nor a Muslim. Chaka’s mother, Falaka, changed the family name to Fattah because she did not want “to carry a slave name.” Falaka Fattah co-founded the National Black United Front, a radical Black Nationalist group affliliated with the Black Panthers, NOI the Pan African Movement, African National Congress, and the Truth Enterprise Institute whose webmaster disseminates anti semitic tracts.

50% plus cash
    CPRK(Q)
    WWE
    OMEX
    SWHC
    GGPXF
    SDRL
    TNK
    NEVDF in at
    $1.2066 for trade
    Jan 2017 $32 T calls
    Jan 2016 $400 AMZN call

Follow me

A long but interesting interview with A Russo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ]Reflections And Warnings - An Interview With Aaron Russo {Full Film} - YouTube[/ame]

Bang your head on the table when times are hard.. it makes you forget the pain.. Or does it??

That article is not really accurate on several important points, protests in other cities did not just "break out", the occupy idea is being co-opted by unions and left wing groups like Move-on.org

Big Soros Money Linked to ?Occupy Wall Street?

Behavior like this is not helping their message

Occupy Wall Street: Shocking photos show protester defecating on POLICE CAR | Mail Online

At the one in Atlanta yesterday, they dissed Civil Rights icon Congressman John Lewis, they look like mind numb robots, or just plain bat sh!t crazy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZlp3eGMNI]Occupy Atlanta Silences Civil Rights Hero John Lewis! - YouTube[/ame]

50% plus cash
    CPRK(Q)
    WWE
    OMEX
    SWHC
    GGPXF
    SDRL
    TNK
    NEVDF in at
    $1.2066 for trade
    Jan 2017 $32 T calls
    Jan 2016 $400 AMZN call

Follow me

interestingly to me it doesn't really make sense to be protesting.. but as you say robots seems befitting.. most of the world is at the moment behaving like their controlled and mentally controlled, this would just be another case of it.

video is hilarious.. repeating the same words in crowds.. a form of hypnotism..
    Bang your head on the table when times are hard.. it makes you forget the pain.. Or does it??

pretty irritating to watch lol

Can you imagine going and sitting there all day listening to that nonsense?

50% plus cash
    CPRK(Q)
    WWE
    OMEX
    SWHC
    GGPXF
    SDRL
    TNK
    NEVDF in at
    $1.2066 for trade
    Jan 2017 $32 T calls
    Jan 2016 $400 AMZN call

Follow me

i'd end up hittng someone after 10 mins..its very irritating.

One justifiably angry US Citizen. Wow - This guy is really making his voice heard.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmEHcOc0Sys][Occupytimessquare] 1 Marine vs. 30 Cops (Marine Wins) - YouTube[/ame]

This guy looks like a good leader to me. Not afraid to voice his opinion. Need more like him

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzBn5X_hsIs[/ame]

Last edited by patco-uk; October 19th, 2011 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by patco-uk View Post
    One justifiably angry US Citizen. Wow - This guy is really making his voice heard.

[Occupytimessquare] 1 Marine vs. 30 Cops (Marine Wins) - YouTube
    The loudest guy in the room is the weakest guy in the room. Excuse me sir, if you block the Brooklyn Bridge preventing the working class from getting to work and emergency personnel from crossing will be arrested. Anyone who repeats themselves at that high of a frequency obviously does not have too many points to bring.

Here is a video that Keith Olberman would never show. Hear any protesters or politicians speaking out against this marxist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlPY9AfQFqI]Ultimately violence will be necessary, says Occupy L.A. speaker - Pt2 10/01/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

The Occupy Wall Street protesters now has $300,000 in the bank. Do the masses all have access to this money, or is it the top 1%??? If they really want to have a marxist experiment, build up a wall around the protesters and have the armed police keep them in. Eating hot pockets in mother's basement never sounded so good.
    What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?

It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road. - David Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by Escrow View Post
    The loudest guy in the room is the weakest guy in the room.
    He was loud but by no means weak. He was saying "Do not use violence against unarmed peaceful protestors."

The weak guy was the person saying that violence was the answer. He obviously knows nothing about the French Revolution, which not only slaughtered the aristocracy but also intellectuals, random minorities and was anarchy, brother against brother.

He blames Ghandi for the population explosion, presumably because he believes a violent revolution would have reduced population numbers.

The actual reason is that children are a poor mans welfare system. They take care of him in his old age.

What will happen in America, if people have been unable to work or save for their retirement. Will you let them die on the street, as happens in India?

These are not the ways of "Civilised Society", but are the manifestations of a society which has huge extremes. These things need to be worked out in a way that cause the minimum of suffering and without alienating any social group.

With unemployment approaching 20%, plus dependants, that is already a huge number already alienated. Make martyrs of peaceful demonstrators then see how many more are added to that number.

With those kind of numbers, violence on either side is definitely not the answer, and condoned violence led to the Nazi's rise to power in a time of mass unemployment. So if you see anyone supporting violence or using unnecessary force, let it be you who opposes him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRbysB2O_tY]The Tiny Dot -or- The Tail Wagging The Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Crisis Strikes OWS: How Can We Do More to Accommodate the Drummers?

By Charles C. W. Cooke, National Review

A quietly hilarious video from yesterday’s Community Board meeting at the New York State Assembly, in which a representative of the Occupy Wall Street movement explains the new “consensed” (which isn’t a word, however hard he tries to make it one) policy on drumming.
    Firstly, the very fact that this meeting happened makes a mockery of the America Is A Fascist State meme, which runs through much of the Occupy Wall Street movement. As I noted in my piece this afternoon, these people have “been invited into a government building in order to be indulged by a sympathetic, democratically elected assembly, and [are] being afforded the opportunity to justify what is effectively trespassing on private property. [Not to] mention that the laws that govern New York City parks are being wantonly waived in their favor, [and] various city ordinances are all but being ignored.”

Secondly, I’m not sure I have ever heard a more self-indulgent statement made by someone who ostensibly sounds so earnest and reasonable. If you were to switch off the sound you would be forgiven for thinking that they were talking about education, or taxes, or health care. Instead, they are talking about . . . drumming, and we get such choice phrases as “balance the concerns of the community with the desires of the drummers to have their voices heard through their drums, drumming down Wall Street,” mention of the “drummers working group,” and and contention over whether the drummers will be drumming for two or four hours each day. The looks on the faces of the people to my right at the end of the clip say it all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPeZ1n8vrTI&feature=player_embedded"]More of That Famous American Fascism - Occupy Wall Street Hearing at NYSA - YouTube[/ame]

50% plus cash
    CPRK(Q)
    WWE
    OMEX
    SWHC
    GGPXF
    SDRL
    TNK
    NEVDF in at
    $1.2066 for trade
    Jan 2017 $32 T calls
    Jan 2016 $400 AMZN call

Follow me

Unbelievable that no action will be taken against banks (and it will probably be the same story in Europe)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks-sc4LYqck]Max Keiser - Obama does nothing to corrupt bankers (15-Oct-11)(NWO ECONOMICS series) - YouTube[/ame]

One of the secret weapons the corrupt mainstream media uses in their never-ending quest to Palace Guard for the left is context. For example, when it came to the Tea Party, the MSM was notorious for amplifying a single incident (that was usually a lie) and using it to attempt to smear and define an entire movement. This is what you do when you want to quickly take out a political enemy.
    The MSM’s contextual game changes, however, when their desire is to strengthen a movement and give it credibility and room to grow. By dutifully reporting individual incidents but not reporting on the growing scope and size of Occupy Wall Street lawlessness, the MSM is willfully covering up the violence, vandalism, and anti-Semitism that truly does define this movement.
    Moreover, by intentionally keeping the pieces of this story scattered, the MSM is allowed to have their cake and eat it too. No one can accuse them of not reporting these incidents, but by choosing not to bring the pieces together, the MSM ensures the least amount of public relations damage is done to the Occupiers.
    What I’ve collected below is far from comprehensive but still shows over 75 incidents of sexual assault, violence, vandalism, anti-Semitism, extortion, perversion, and lawlessness.
    The MSM could easily tell the story of how this violence-prone movement is becoming an increasing threat to our society. After all, my research below is the result of nothing more than Twitter and Google. Among others, The New York Times, Washington Post, Politico, and the LA Times have willfully chosen not to use the resources at their disposal to give the public an honest look at this growing menace. In their partisan minds, truth doesn’t trump agenda.

A few notes on the list below. Whenever possible, I traced the incident back to the original news source. I was as careful as possible when it came to duplicate postings, though I would guess there are a few in here. There are also less than five examples that don’t involve what I would qualify as outright lawlessness but do help to expose the Occupiers for who and what they really are. Finally, and this is the most important way in which the list is imperfect, I most certainly wasn’t able to document everything. A perfect list would be much more alarming than the one I slapped together in just a few hours.
    What is true is that on October 18, pollster Doug Schoen (a Democrat!) discovered that a full 31% of Occupiers were willing to commit violence in pursuit of their agenda, whatever that is. As a response to this startling and frightening admission, the MSM either outright ignored or dismissed it. What you’ll see below proves that at least when it comes to their willingness to break the law, the Occupiers are keeping their word.
    The list is in no particular order. Like the Occupiers themselves, it’s unruly, disorganized, messy and not focused solely on the nation’s media centers. The movement is spreading across America and bringing with it their outrageous and appalling behavior.

1. NY: 10/1/2011 — Police Arrest More Than 700 Protesters on Brooklyn Bridge
    2. Madison, WI: 10-27-2011 — Madison Occupiers Lose Permit Due to Public Masturbation
    3. Phoenix: 10/28/2011 — Flier at Occupy Phoenix Asks, “When Should You Shoot a Cop?”
    4. NY: 10/18/2011 — Thieves Preying on Fellow Protesters
    5. NY: 10/9/2011 — Stinking up Wall Street: Protesters Accused of Living in Filth as Shocking Pictures Show One Demonstrator Defecating on a POLICE CAR
    6. NY: 10/7/2011 — Occupiers Rush PoliceMore
    7. Cleveland: 10/18/2011 — ‘Occupy Cleveland’ Protester Alleges She Was Raped
    8. NY: 10/10/2011 — ‘Increasingly Debauched’: Are Sex, Drugs & Poor Sanitation Eclipsing Occupy Wall Street?
    9. Seattle: 10/18/2011 — Man Accused of Exposing Self to Children Arrested
    10. 10/12/2011 — Iran Supports ‘Occupy Wall Street’
    11. Portland: 10/16/2011 – #OccupyPortland Protester Desecrates Memorial To U.S. War Dead
    12. Portland: 10/15/2011 — #OccupyPortland Protesters Sing “F*** The USA”
    13. Chicago: 10/17/2011 — COMMUNIST LEADER Cheered at Occupy Chicago
    14. 10/15/2011 — American Nazi Party Endorses Occupy Wall Street‘s ’Courage,‘ Tells Members to Support Protests and Fight ’Judeo-Capitalist Banksters’
    15. Boston: 10/14/2011 — Coast Guard member spit on near Occupy Boston tents
    16. Boston: 10/11/2011 — Boston Police Arrest Over 100 from Occupy Boston
    17. New York: 10/11/2011 — “You Can Have Sex with Animals.”
    18. New York: 10/15/2011 — Harassing Police with Accusations of Phony Injuries
    19. New York: 10/9/2011 – ‘Occupy Wallstreet’ Protesters Steal from Local Businesses
    20. New York: 10/25/2011 — Three Men Threatened to Kill 24-Year-Old Occupy Wall Street Protester for Reporting Rape
    21. Baltimore: 10/18/2011 — #OccupyBaltimore Discourages Sexual Assault Victims from Contacting Police
    22. Portland: 10/27/2011 — Occupy Portland’s Attempt At Wealth Redistribution Ends In Theft
    23. Los Angeles: 10/14/2011 – Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street
    24. 10/27/2011 — A Death Threat From an Occupy Wall Street Protester
    25. 10/27/2011 – Anti-Semitic Tweet From Occupier or Sympathizer
    26. Boston: 10/20/2011 — Occupy Boston Doesn’t Want Police Involved in Rape
    27. New York: 10/5/2011: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q55OAozWeNo"]Anti-Semitic Occupier Screams About Jews, Israel[/ame]
    28. New York: 10/4/2011 — [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKetznvdUE"]Occupier Taunts Jewish Man[/ame]
    29. Boston: 10/2011 — Occupiers Block Street
    30. New York: 10/2011 — Occupier Tries to Steal Police Officer’s Gun
    31. New York: 10/27/2011 — [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqe6IbKapZE"]Occupiers Block Traffic[/ame], Get Arrested
    32. Oakland: 10/27/2011 — Occupiers Throw Garbage at Police
    33. Oakland: 10/19/2011 — Abusive #OccupyOakland Protesters Ban Media from Tent City
    34. Eugene, OR: 10/19/2011 — Occupiers Displace Farmers’ Market Threatening Hundreds of Jobs
    35. Portland, OR: 10/18/2011 — Capitalist Offering Jobs at Occupy Portland Finds Few Takers
    36. NY: 10/20/2011 — #OccupyWallStreet Threatens Businesses, Patrons
    37. NY: 10/14/2011 — Violence Breaks Out During #OccupyWallStreet March Toward Stock Exchange
    38. NY: 10/14/2011 — Protesters March On Wall Street, Scuffle With Cops
    39. Oakland: 10/19/2011 — #OccupyOakland Protesters Threaten Reporter
    40. Oakland: 10/26/2011 — Occupiers Scuffle with Police
    41. Oakland: 10/24/2011 — Protesters Storm, Vandalize, Shut Down Chase Bank
    42. Dayton, OH: 10/22/2011 — Protester: ‘F*ck The Military, F*ck Your Flag, And F*ck The Police’
    43. Chicago: 10/14/2011 – Protesters’ Message At #OccupyChicago Rally: ‘Destroy Israel’
    44. NY: 10/23/2011 — #OccupyWallStreet Supporter Rants Against Israel, Jews
    45. NY: 10/22/2011 — #Occupy Kid: ‘Burn Wall Street, Burn!’
    46. NY: 10/21/2011 — New Yorkers Fed Up With Noisy, Defecating Protesters
    47. Oakland: 10/21/2011 — Occupy Oakland Evicted After Reports Of Crime And Intimidation
    48. Oakland: 10/19/2011 — #OccupyOakland Out of Control: Rats, Graffiti, Vandalism, Sexual Harassment, Public Sex and Urination
    49. Chicago: 10/26/2011 – Occupiers Under Investigation by FBI for Links to Terrorism
    50. Cleveland: 10/29/2011 — Rape Reported at Occupy Cleveland
    51. Dallas: 10/24/2011 — Police Investigating Possible Sexual Assault Of Teen At Occupy Dallas
    52. Bloomington, IN: 10/26/2011 — Man Claims Occupy Bloomington Protesters Drugged, Handcuffed Him
    53. NY: 10/10/2011 — Sex, Drugs and Hiding from the Law at Wall Street Protests
    54. Glasgow: 10/26/2011 — Woman Gang-Raped
    55. Boston: 10/23/2011 — Occupy Boston Protesters Arrested For Dealing Heroin – With 6 Year-Old in Tent
    56. Portland: 10/16/2011 – Sex Offender Registers Occupy Portland Camp as Address
    57. Denver: 10/15/2011 — Occupy Denver Demonstrator Accused of Groping TV Photographer
    58. Lawrence, KS: 10/25/2011 — Sexual Assault Reported at Occupy Camp
    59. Minneapolis, MN: Bricks, Rocks, ‘Riot Supplies’ Discovered by Police
    60. Phoenix, AZ: 10/27/2011 — Neo-Nazis Patrol “Occupy Phoenix” With AR-15′s
    61. Chicago: 10/26/2011 — Occupy Chicago Invades City Hall
    62. 10/26/2011 — ACORN, Occupy Email Talks About Assault on Banks
    63. 10/26/2011 – OccupyWallStreet Strategy for Reports of Violence Against Cops
    64. Chicago: 10/26/2011 — Unrepentant Domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers Wows Occupiers
    65. Chicago: 10/25/2011 — Ayers Coaches #OccupyChicago, Callsg for School ‘Occupations’
    66. 10/26/2011 — Occupy Protests Have Jewish Leaders Concerned
    67. Wash DC: 10/27/2011 – OccupyDC Leftists Provoke Police – Hang Flag on Top of DC Statue
    68. Albuquerque, NM: 10/26/2011 — Occupy Squatters Riot With Police
    69. San Diego: 10/25/2011 — Flag Used as Chew Toy by Occupier’s Dog
    70. Oakland: 10/25/2011 — Occupiers Throw Bottles at Police
    71. NY: 10/27/2011 — Occupy Wall Street Protesters: Rush Limbaugh Is Bigger Threat Than Al-Qaeda
    72. 10/27/2011 — Occupy Wall Street Launching First Nationwide General Strike in America Since 1946
    73. NY: 10/28/2011 — Fox 5 News Reporter Assaulted at OWS
    74. 10/28/2001 — Total Occupy Arrests Made Thus Far: 2750
    75. Nashville: 10/28/2011 — 30 Arrests Made at Wall St. Protest
    76. NY: 10/20/2011 — Former Marine Tries to Taunt Police into Violence
    77. NY: 1023/2011 — Islamist Group Joins with Occupy Wall Street
    78. Los Angeles: 10/13/2011 — Roundup of Overt Occupy anti-Semitism
    79. NY: 10/12/2011 — There are No Anti-Semites at Occupy Wall Street. Except for This Guy
    80. Missoula, MT: 10/20/2011 — Drunk 11-Year-Old At Occupy Missoula, Adult Arrested
    81. Oakland: 10/28/2011 — Bounty Out On Police Officer?
    Recently, President Obama said that the Occupiers are just like the Tea Party.
    That’s a lie.

50% plus cash
    CPRK(Q)
    WWE
    OMEX
    SWHC
    GGPXF
    SDRL
    TNK
    NEVDF in at
    $1.2066 for trade
    Jan 2017 $32 T calls
    Jan 2016 $400 AMZN call

Follow me

This one is unbelievable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qjwEKtlZIU]Judges Lock-Up Kids For Cash - YouTube[/ame]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. November 11th, 2011, 11:30 PM

Thread Information